Write & Color Activity Sheets are fun Coloring Book | Coloring Free Games for Kids Boy and Girls reading and preschool educational for toddlers by Kids Academy, Support your child's learning with drawing ideas, fun activities
Coloring pages for kids all age games free learn to write abc the alphabet words,help teach important letter recognition and spelling skills while coloring each coloring pages provide hour of fun & learning skills
Paint & Coloring Book give you a great time in summer, very fun for your kids and improvement for Creativity & Life skills
Use finger writing drawing painting or watercolor to show how two colors can be mixed together to produce a third color. Mixing paint helps children learn about colors and shades. Ask your child what he thinks will happen if you mix a color with white paint. Learning is messy—but it's also great fun!
At this age, painting is a multi-sensory experience rather than a purely visual one. In other words, your toddler may be more interested in how the paint feels squishing between his chubby fingers than the finished artwork
When children color, they strengthen the small muscles in their hands that help them learn to write. Encourage children to color by providing lots of access to coloring pages
BENEFITS OF COLORING PAGES:
There's a simple activity that helps children to develop cognitively, psychologically and creatively: coloring. They love to do it anyway, and it could lead to a healthier, happier life in adolescence and into adulthood. The following are some of the key benefits of coloring pages in kids' psychology and development:
- Improves Motor Skills
- Prepares Them for School
- Stimulates Creativity
- Contributes to Better Handwriting
- Color Awareness, Recognition and Discernment
- Improved Focus and Hand to Eye Coordination
- Boundaries, Structure and Spacial Awareness
- Improved Confidence and Self Esteem
- Therapy and Stress Relief
Coloring pages are a wonderful recreational activity for kids, but there are also some great educational and developmental benefits to coloring pictures:
- Consistent use of coloring pages and coloring worksheets helps children develop fine motor skills, which in turn helps kids develop a strong pencil grip, improved writing skills, and good penmanship.
- Children who learn to work on coloring pages for kids while ignoring the surrounding noise and activity develop great focusing skills that can help in the classroom and beyond.
- Color a coloring page or two with your child to create some quiet time where your can discuss your days and thoughts. Sometimes, kids will hint at their feelings though coloring worksheets—a child that uses all dark colors may be feeling glum, and a child that focuses on a certain object in the picture might have an interest in that subject. Use coloring pages as a starting point for a discussion with your child.
- Coloring pages are also a great creativity builder for kids. Many kids will learn how to replicate colors and images that they find in the real world through coloring worksheets, and they can also learn how to create a surreal or silly picture through colors that express exactly how they feel.
Learning ABC Alphabet for Kids is a free software application from the Kids subcategory, part of the Games & Entertainment category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-07-18. The program can be installed on Android.
Learning ABC Alphabet for Kids (version ) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.